Excerpts from our Dec. 2 service
- Facebook is back! We have re-created our Facebook page at a new address. If you had bookmarked the old URL, you will need to replace it.
- Reserve Dates:
- Sun Dec 9 @11am: Advent 2 Youth in Worship and Pot-luck Lunch …collecting Pasta & Gloves in the donation boxes …and remember to select an angel from the Mission Tree at the back of the Sanctuary (return gifts by Dec 16).
- Tues Dec 11 @ 11am: Advent Season Bible Study (continues 2 more weeks) [more…]
- Parking Restrictions: Winter parking restrictions are now in effect along Carleton Street as well as other nearby streets [more…]
- Cookie Dough: The cookie dough has arrived! $10/tub
- Moving Fund: As of Dec 2, our virtual moving van is taking a break at the Big Stop in Saint-Antonin, QC, just this side of Rivière-du-Loup — a distance of 1185 km.
There are many activities taking place within Saint Andrew’s Church. Explore our site, consult the calendar, view or follow our Twitter feed, see our blog, view our FAQ page, or contact us. We would love to hear from you.