Thank you to this week’s volunteers:
Greeters: Lois Eldridge
Scripture Reader: Eleanor Scott
Coffee Hour: Al & Jean Boudreau
Nursery: Colleen & Tony Watson
Church School: Supervision in nursery. Church School resumes March 17.
Offering Receivers: Elders
Counters: David Dell, Helen McKinnon-Bagnell, Ron Bagnell
Next week’s volunteers (March 17):
Greeters: Wanda Klingbell, Hollie Craig
Scripture Reader: Rose Carolyn Smith
Coffee Hour: Sheila & Greg Black
Nursery: Carol McEachen, Sheena Page
Church School: Sonya Burrill, Jacqueline Cleland, Candace & Jordan Schriver
Offering Receivers: Sheila & Greg Black, Peggy & Calvin MacIntosh
Counters: David Dell, Peggy MacIntosh, Wanda Klingbell
Events at SAPC:
• Annual March Break Lunch – At the Courtyard at the Ramada this Sunday, March 10. Please join us for fellowship and a meal. Please reply to Mary Charters if you will be joining us. If you want to attend but are uncertain because of the cost, please contact Mary or Rev Jon.
• VBS Committee – The first meeting of the SAPC Vacation Bible School 2019 committee will be this Sunday, March 10 immediately following the service. If you would like to get involved, please let Jordan know before then.
• Winter Bible Study – Tuesdays at 11am beginning March 12.
• Church Fellowship – Join us March 17th at the Kings Landing Sugar Bush spectacular! Celebrate the coming of spring and enjoy the sweet tradition of collecting and preparing maple sugar. Activities include encampment demonstrations, wagon rides, entertainment and snowshoeing. Admission: Family $12, Adult $7, Child $3.50, 5 & under free. Maple candy on the snow: $2 per stick. We will meet in the church hall at 12:30pm to carpool. All are welcome! On the 17th, please contact the CE Committee if we get separated and you want to find our group at Kings Landing: Jacqueline or Jordan Schriver. Or, email your cell phone # in advance to the office email@example.com and we will add you to the contact list.
• Nerf Night II (Grades 3 to 8) – Friday, March 22nd in the hall from 6:00 to 8:00.
• Doughnut Making (Grades 9 to 12): Sunday, March 24th in the church kitchen from 6:00 to 8:00pm.
- Praise & Pizza – March 28th at 6pm in the hall. All ages! All invited! All welcome! Nourish your mind, soul & body.
• Search Committee – A search committee is being formed to find a replacement for the SAPC Family Life Coordinator. If you would like to be part of this committee, please let Jordan know.
Seniors’ Wellness “Learn & Lunch” – Tuesday, March 12 from 10am to 1 pm at St. James Church. RSVP at 450-4031. No cost to participate, lunch provided.
Prayer Tree Coordinator: If you are in need of prayer for yourself, relatives, friends, or for world issues, contact Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 455-8051.
Offering Summary for the week of March 3: Budgeted: $2,145 Actual: $2,599